October 22nd, 2007
- I went to high school in Texas.
- I am still in the same apartment I moved into after business school (two words: rent control).
- I am addicted to Japanese vinyl toys, a la KidRobot in Soho.
- I was once ordered to make a halloween costume for someone at work – and I did.
- I’m a little embarrassed that I’ve never been to Governors Island (it’s been open to the public since, uh, 2004… hey, I’ve been busy!).
- I am a huge fan of subway art.
- The only other language I know so far is… Latin. So if I ever have to take the SATs again, I’m ready.
I have tagged 7 other people to participate:
Mark Potts: Recovering Journalist
Sam Taylor; Reputation-Dynamics
Paul Dunay: Buzz Marketing for Technology
Saul Colt: Smartest Man in the World!
Jarvis Cromwell: Reputation Garage
Steve Sieck: SKS Advisors
Joe Jaffe: Crayon + other endeavors
According to The New York Times, a meme “is an infectious idea or any other thing that spreads by imitation from person to person… the World Wide Web is the perfect Petri dish for memes.” It seems like a 21st century chain letter to me but (a) neither I nor any of my family was threatened with death if I didn’t ‘pass it on,’ so that’s an improvement, and (b) it seems a harmless way to connect with people and to promote websites and blogs not only inside your existing network but to a broader audience, as well.
Perhaps memes could be worked into fresh “Refer A Friend” online customer acquisition campaigns.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/content/s/f/i/sfierman/html/wp-content/themes/simpla/single.php on line 34